[TechAssist] Re: RCA P61310 HDTV

  • From: "C&W Electronics" <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:48:20 -0600

If you believe RCA Techs.... I'm a RCA Tech and I have a Bridge....??

They are getting worse instead of better. They can't even repair their own
sets!!! I have quit calling RCA Tacky Line, they are completely wortheless!

Sorry I had to vent.
Paul W
C&W Electronics

From: "Gregs Email" <hungary@xxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] RCA P61310 HDTV
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:30:23 -0600

Has anybody else had problems with these sets??? I think the RCA techs are
lying to me.They say they are a good running set. Since the sets been out (6
months), I've worked on three of them. Unfortunately, I am 0-3, RCA has
exchanged 2 of them so far.

Greg Banfield
Tri-Com Communications
Platteville Wi