[TechAssist] Re: RCA P60752EB Need blue picture tube #226528

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:02:19 -0400

Bill, send me the chassis # would you , I have a used but good
P16LETO7BMB but it`s from a 52" and I want to make
sure their the same. I have the complete light box but it doesn`t have a
model # on it anywhere, do you want one with
or without the lens ? going on calls so I won`t be able to answer you
right away, send directly to my email instead of
to the list and I`ll get back to you this afternoon late.
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Sunny Florida