[TechAssist] Re: RCA P52921 PTK195MB dead UPDATE

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 16:14:25 -0400

Item #:         250686         Your Price:         $49.35 EA

EA
                  Total Price:         $69.35 EA
Vendor:         RCA         Suggested Retail:         $74.70 EA
On Hand:         INVENTORY NOT AVAILABLE
ETA:         CAN BE ORDERED

PO # or Notes:  Quantity to Order:

Substitute Items Available Below

To order a substitute part, click on the item number.

Item Number    On Hand    Your Price    Retail
250686-TRI (MISC)    INVENTORY NOT AVAILABLE CAN BE ORDERED    $69.89
$69.89
RR250686 ( RR)    PREPAID RETURN FOR REPAIR AND FREIGHT 1 YR WTY
$59.89    $89.00

And here's the new numbers from Tritronics...
Is this the one with the STK or transistor chopper in the conv. PS?
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email: pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see our ad at: