[TechAssist] Re: RCA Model P46733ATLX1 Chassis CTC (PTK) 178LA

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:14:47 -0400

Walter, I have sent you the yellow instruction sheet that comes with the
new eeprom & micro. Sent you the eeprom and micro listing in the
original paper- service manual as well. I also have the data file from
the new eeprom on hand if you have an eeprom programmer and need it.
Sorry I don't have an extra micro for you.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984