[TechAssist] Re: RCA Model# BD20TF10 DVD combo Chassis TVD809

  • From: "Damon" <DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 06:40:06 -0500

Haven't you wondered if the customer is playing Eastern Bloc or Hindu
pervy-porn in his player?
Disk incompatibility I would think would occur if he keeps switching from
Region 1 to region 3 then region 5.......
or even between just 2 regions.
It's another possibility.....but send it back.

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN