[TechAssist] Re: RCA Model 27V530TYX1, chassis# ITC008FBK

Distributing to share this response so that all of you may be aware of it:

I do have the new adapters in stock now (#CCAB3686 - $31.99). They come with
3 cables for hook up to multiple chassis. I also have some information on
the use of this board also that Dennis Vierick so kindly shared on another
group. Let me know if you need one or more info or anything else.

Thanks!

PS - We will be your authorized PANASONIC Accessories distributor

11-02-03!

Sincerely,

Jason Martin

Excel Distributing Inc.

1819 Mentor Ave.

Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

800-733-3329

800-735-8007 fax

www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

2nd Day Air for just $7 up to 5 lbs. with only a $20 order!

We will meet or beat any advertised

price on Thomson RCA parts!!!

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109