[TechAssist] Re: RCA HD52W59 part ID

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:38:54 -0600

I don't see a yx35, but there is a yx32
The model number is located not only on the back tag, but on the front
left side, as if you just pulled the left sid out from the wall a little
and looked "around the corner".

There are plenty of peculiarities with this chassis, multiple chassis,
crts, yokes, almost a disaster.

Parts Finder shows pn 270125 with drawing number 1090633000 for the yx32
and shows 270125 with description "Transf-dst fbt bsc31-0103".  I would
bet that is your part.  No price is given, Tritronics has it as $6.98.
Umm...

Thomson has a bulletin stating that pn 259296 has drawing # 10756-48x
and pn 265409 is drawing 10799-63x.

I hate to be like this, you might need to pull the deflection board back
out and look at the little tag on the front of the board and see if it
has any of these numbers:

Circuit Board
Bar-Code
Label Number