[TechAssist] Re: RCA, G34170AT, CTC172AT, blue picture

  • From: "D Thunhurst" <dthunhurst@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:36:00 -0700

Robert,
Thanks for the offer.  Lets hold off until after Thanksgiving.  Several
member have been so kind as to offer suggestions.  Most of them I need to
check out since I haven't been in that area.  It never seems to fail.  When
you finally get around to doing things you have put off, everybody has
something else in mind for you.
To everyone.... Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving and as always...remember
the turkey should be the only thing being stuffed :-)
Daryl
Daryl's TV
3310 Dyer St.
El Paso, TX 79930