[TechAssist] Re: RCA G32686LV CTC197CE2 Horiz. collapse FIX

  • From: Larry E <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:58:24 -0400

Jim, your a genius, never thought to Ohm out from the yoke back to the
collector, trace just off  pin 1 of fly was burnt open but hidden by a
puddle of rosin, THANKS for your input,  I probably would have
never found it, I guess we should check the simple things first, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428