[TechAssist] Re: RCA G32686LV CTC197CE2 Horiz. collapse

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:10:46 -0500

Sounds like the horiz yoke is open, not connected, or the circuit from
the HOT collector to the yoke connector is open. This sounds simple but
sometimes it's easy to overlook the obvious. With no horiz yoke it would
be normal for the HOT collector pulse to be greatly reduced in amplitude
and much wider and the base than normal.
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne, Indiana