[TechAssist] Re: RCA G27666AT / CTC187BH after unplugged hours,hard to turn on again

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:59:37 -0500

Phil,
    There isn't a separate standby supply in this set, the main supply
should be up and running anytime it's plugged in, and it has very little
reliance on electrolytic caps (though the main filter could be going bad
causing erratic operation of the supply).  I can get you a diagram of it if
you need it.
Jerry Eiting
Christians Electronic Service
Piqua, Ohio