[TechAssist] Re: RCA F36665, CTC203CX1 dead, clicks 3 times

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:16:16 -0400

Jay, there are two removable assys on this chassis:
One the metal enclosed box with flat white ribbon cable I assume is the
Gemstar, and a  plug in board with the RCA and S-video jacks on it with
a number 1535290G with a large IC, U18100, three plug in connectors.
Is the latter with the jacks the PIP?
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx