[TechAssist] Re: RCA F27664 CTC203AX1 Turns off/on.off

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:41:34 -0500

Looks like you are getting a lot of replies but so far none have mentioned
the Gemstar module, I have not seen this problem but did have one CTC203
that would operate the dagause circuit once or twice a day and the Gemstar
was the cause of that problem.
Also if the serial number is pre 950XXXXXX you should add a 2.2K resistor
from IC U18100 pin 21 to ground, this is a fix for unexplained random
shutdown.
Jim Myers
jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx