[TechAssist] RCA F27442 (CTC203AD13) QUESTIONS

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tech" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:34:02 -0600

Hello, I need to reprogram the eprom by the numbers on this set. I have
another set exactly the same so most of the numbers match up, but I have
never done the parameters for 19, 20, 21, and 22 where the different screen
comes up with the color pattern. How does that work sorry I don't do a lot
of these so in advance sorry if it is a stupid question. This set also has
no sound and has a snowy picture so I am assuming the eprom itself is bad
and I need to replace it also.

Shaun

Advanced Electronics
224 West Riverview Ave.