[TechAssist] RCA F19430 chas CN-001N info or schematic needed

  • From: "Dave Routson" <davestv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 16:22:03 -0500

Wondering if anyone ran into this set yet and may have
print or information on it. This set has blown AC fuse
and cannot find short although C804 definately overheated.
I suspect IC801 which looks like says MA8630 on front
of it and probably is voltage regulator but before ordering
wanted to check with you techs since this is almost a
new set 2001 model. Thanks for any info, I checked
archives and tips but nothing shows up on it.
I did replace fuse and it pops instantly just like low voltage
rectifier shorted or something in primary side of PS.
    C D Routson
Dave's TV
Cleburne, Tx 76033