[TechAssist] RCA D52W20, ITC222, Convergence power supply problem

  • From: daryls_tv@xxxxxxx
  • To: TechAssist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:18:18 -0600

RCA D52W20, ITC222, Convergence power supply problem

Another looser here.
Customer claims they changed channels and lost the convergence.
What I found is no control of convergence and a distorted picture.
There are no voltages out of the convergence power supply on the secondarie=
s.
I do have power on the primary of the smps and does appear to be oscillatin=
g.
I checked all of the semi's, resistors and electro's. I ohmed out the switc=
h mode power transformer. I didn't find any bad components.
I hope someone has encountered this before and can give a few pointers.
Thanks,
Daryl
Daryl's TV
2402 Wyoming Ave.