[TechAssist] Re: RCA D50LPW134 ITC250 Chassis

  • From: "Paul Westcott" <westcott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:33:17 -0400

Bob,
Thomson advised that both boards are eligible for warranty replacement.
Parts finder is prettywell screwed up and shows most parts to
be ineligible.
As to the cost of the boards, they are indeed very affordable.
SSB  Approx. $64.00 CDN
Power Approx  $70.00
I have ordered both (they are on backorder)
and I will advise all of the outcome.
Paul Westcott
Kingsway Electronics
1090 Kingsway