[TechAssist] Re: RCA D40W135D (ATC221) chassis Dead won't turn on

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:13:16 -0500

For some reason I get no replys to my posts from tech assist and no copys of
my post go to my in box,  but I receive all other  tech assist mail OK,  so
send reply personally and through the list to see if it works OK now.
Phillip R Hull     STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 517--569-3075
Professional Technicians only