[TechAssist] RCA Combo T19408 Vert Sweep Help

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAsist M" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:45:47 -0400

RCA T19408/Combo
No vert sweep, then shut down.
          Working on this unit with no print, (before shut down) Found no drive
to the vert output TA84303K... On the main board, the set uses a TA1268 chip
pin 22 (vert drive) has a nice clean 2v p/p at turn on.. But tracing thru the
main board I can't find it anywhere else. Any help greatly appreciated or a
print of the main board.. I had the same model a few months ago with no
vert/sweep and found a small resistor in the vcc feed open..

Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx

Main  508-853-1482