[TechAssist] Re: RCA Chipper checker

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 20:47:59 -0500

We've had our Chipper Checker since the CTC 178's came out and it works on
CTC203's, the only upgrade we've gotten is a new plug in interface card for
the projection TVs with the......er "Dynascan" no......that's not it.....the
digital convergence boards with the downloadable EEproms use the newer
interface plug, I can't remember what RCA named that board. But the new
interface is specifically for that, all the other parts used with Chipper
Check have been used since CTC178/183 came out. There was an upgrade on the
software last year to include the newer chassis, but that upgrade came with
the monthly updates.
Hopefully they won't change the hardware, just upgrade the software only.
It is worth the investment.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services