[TechAssist] Re: RCA Chassis CTC169BG2 No Power

  • From: "Robert Herring" <supertek66@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:33:35 -0600

check for +13-14 volts at cathode of cr4118 in standby
if its lower than +13 volts set may not come on or will go off, also low
voltage here will cause intermittent loss of color and sometimes horizontal
sync
just change cr4118 use RCA 243636 or NTE 577 as replacement
Robert
supertek66@xxxxxxxxxxx
robert_herring@xxxxxxxx
H&H Electronics Inc