[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC177BH2

  • From: "G.N.Arrivas" <gna2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 16:10:47 -0800

If the Pix expanded: Replace C4407 and CR4403.
If OSD is stretched and shifted: Replaced U3201

G.N.Arrivas, CET, Pittsburg, CA
Tel/Fax: (925) 432-2057
Arrivas Enterprises
http://www.arrivasenterprises.com

Electronics Repair Help
http://www.etechhelponline.com
(Viewed by technicians in 60-plus countries worldwide)

Tax Help Online:
http://www.itaxhelponline.com