[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC177

  • From: "JOSE R. PANIAGUA" <breadywater@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 16:43:25 -0800

Today My friend bring the chasis to the shop he hook up to a picture tube and
turn on with the new one and I see the problem about the Menu for Color
.Bright,  this  no show up , so he install the old one and with this he has all
the menu funtion . he switch the new EEpron (without unplug the tv. ) and then
he has the menu, so he unplug the TV. and turn on the set and again the problem
come back ( with the old EEprom the tv do not turn on.) I tell him to copy all
the parameter from the old EEprom and check  with the new one and change the
ones that are different . He did  but still the problem is there.
Could be posible that the new eeprom is not good.?  I will get another one to
tray it and see what happen. but this will be on Monday.
Have every body a nice week end.
see you.

Jose R. Paniagua.
PANIAGUA TV & VCR Service