[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC169BG5 cycles 4 times Model F35751MB

Thanks to Jim & Al unplugged P1903 on audio board and set now stays up, Duh why
didn`t I remember that? Having more and more of these senior moments , will post
fix when done, probably the 2 output IC`s, Thanks guys, Larry E
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl.