[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC167R Repost

  • From: "John Florea" <Watcher-@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:34:15 -0700

I have replaced the diodes, and filter caps. the hot,the fly, the resistor,
the regulator and still no luck. I put a bulb across the Ceramic resistor,
and the light comes on at plug in, and is not excessively bright. still no
turn on. I don't have a print on this unit, and I am really at a loss as to
where to look now.

John Florea Jr. Affordable Electronics Tumwater Washington.