[TechAssist] Re: RCA CTC 185, CR4704 Substitute

  • From: "Charles Belich" <seashell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 19:54:14 -0800

Ken don't use the 519 it will smoke and take out the vertical IC , if it's
in the ckt I think it is. I also tried another ECG sub I forget which one
but that caused one of the capacitors to get hot. I put the original diode
in and all is fine.........Charlie

Charles Belich
Slidewire Electronics
MN Mailto:seashell@xxxxxxxxxx