[TechAssist] Re: RCA C# ITC222 M# D52W20

  • From: Eric Manuel <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 09:04:42 -0230

hi check this out  Eric
        RCA     D52W20          No power, Shots Off     ***Replaced audio out
put
chip IA002 P#258736***
TELEVISION      RCA     D52W20          No power tries to start but shuts down
imediatly       RL044 221k off pin 10 of BL111 under heat snk of vert out.
change to 1/2 watt

ITC222          Shutsdown/ tries to start 3 times       Shorted audio output IC
and shorted zenor diode near IC (Unplug cable from power PCB to the
audio circuit to see if set starts)

  ITC222        Shutdown - hear a pop in speaker LED blinks 3 times
Replace Audio IC IA002 (#258736 - TDA7269A)

        ITC222          Dead/pulses 3 times     No horizontal drive - Replace
DI201
(#258740

        ITC222          shut down       DL201 240v scan supply

   Eric
E M Electronics
Deer Lake Nfld
Canada