[TechAssist] Re: RCA C# ITC222 M# D52W20

  • From: "Corey Brazell" <cohbraz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 22:29:25 -0400

I just had one with the same problem last Friday. I found that capacitor
CP110 on the power/defl board was very poorly soldered. I resoldered it and
the set worked fine. It is a higher voltage 100uf capacitor located toward
the middle and left on the board if looking at it from the rear of the set.
If not that, you may want to disconnect the cable that goes from the power
board to the audio amp IC and see what happens. A shorted IC will also cause
it to cycle like that.

Corey Brazell
Audio Video Electronics
12169 SC Hwy 121