[TechAssist] Re: RCA ATC 311 questions

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:55:04 -0500

Thomson only offers phone support on these sets.  Contact them by email and
they tell you to call.
Running service calls, I just thought I could sneak this in here while I
don't have time to rest on my laurals with the phone.  Tomorrows project.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310