[TechAssist] Re: RCA ASC Update:

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 07:43:15 -0400

This went smoothly for me...
All were the same Philips sets, 6 of them just needed the power button
replaced, a couple with  the CRT
resistor open, one had a cracked PCB and a couple had something else wrong on
the main board. I averaged
about 30 minutes on each one...if that, except for the one with the cracked PCB.
Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113