[TechAssist] Re: RCA ASC Update:

Same here. We are REQUIRED to have insurance or we do not put a vehicle
on the road, ie., not able to get a vehicle license nor an inpection
sticker. So how, and why, do we have to pay for uninsured motorist?

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"