[TechAssist] Re: RCA ASC Update:

  • From: "Tel-Tek" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:41:33 -0400

You sure do.
    Since I have a Business attached to the house, I was paying $590 a year
just for the business. Beginning of this year they wanted to up it to $700,
and I had no Claims. I told them to shove it. Since the Shop is attached to
my House, if I had a fire, or total loss, I would be covered for Building
and Content anyway. So I lost Liability. Lat week I get a call from my
broker to renew my House Insurance, and since they had dropped Economical
Mutual, wanted to know if they could underwrite me with another Insurance
Company.
    I told her sure..if the Premium is about the same. I mentioned to her
why I had dropped my Business Insurance..(Because they were getting greedy).
    She asked me if I had gone with another Insurance Company, and I told
her No.

    So now I have my Business Insurance reinstated, with 1 Million
Liability, for an extra $100 a year. That I can take.

    She wanted to know if I made more then $200K a year in the business...I
laughed...and I laughed...and I guess..I'm still laughing.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx