[TechAssist] Question on Toshiba MW24FM1 combo unit

  • From: Royal19960@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gizmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:26:32 EDT

Hi all. This unit has a problem with the dvd assy ( surprise) The DVD was "
clunking" and now will not open the door. They took it to the store where they
bought it ( Best Buy) and was told it needed a circuit board and dvd unit. I
think it needs a dvd loader assy. I called Tritronics and the "CD deck" DK4001,
BZ310506 is the only assy they listed. Is this the correct part to replace
the complete assy like on Funai?
Thanks in advance
Roy

Roy E. Adams C.E.T./C.A.
Bonded TV Service
5158 W Forest Home Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
414-541-9111
Bondedtv.com
We have over 8,000 tubes listed on the website
Web hosting at only $50.00 per year at BondedHost.com