[TechAssist] Re: Question Thomson technical help.

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:06:35 -0800 (PST)

The pop occurs when 1st plugged in. Does not pop when turned on. When turned
off has a delayed pop. BTW this is not the muffled sound you hear with many
sets. It is Loud.  Check the reply to Jim Meyers.              Paul
Garbage <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Oh , we've had this problem......but we
chose to ignore it. I always wonder
if this is when you plug it in or if it's when you hit the power switch. I
see it's 'plug - in' but "turned off"......power switch or unplug???