[TechAssist] Re: Proscan PS27113 video intermittent can tap on tuner video jumps in and out

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:10:12 -0500

Looking at the board from the back, the crack is on the left side edge close
to front. May be difficult to see
Also the ground points and some coils may need to be resoldered inside the
tuner, causes intermittent snow and static usually on upper UHF channels
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc