[TechAssist] Projo Tv Lens, Mirror, Screen Cleaning.

  • From: "Spacenut" <spacenut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech Assist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 05:57:25 -0400

Hi Everyone............. Had a customer call last night with the complaint
that his projo tv is not as clear or bright as it was. By the way this set
is in a sports bar. he was told by some one that it needs & cleaning, this I
believe the nicotine is probably 4" thick, any way he wants me to try to
clean it. What I would like to know is what are most of you techs using &
had good results with doing this cleaning ?

Thanks,  John.