[TechAssist] Pro Scan PS35123 CTC169EJ5 Vertical?

  • From: Hermantvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 15:00:24 EDT

This unit came in with  reduced vertical height, NO picture NO audio. Has
OSD. Vertical height only about 8 inches with completely black raster. Can
run screen control up and have raster.  Can hear buzz in audio when OSD is
up. Voltages in power supply and horizontal are close. The voltage on SCR501
are: A= 6.8vdc G=0.2 C=0 however the voltage on pin 1 of U4501 is 6.1
Replaced CR4504 and C4520. I have worked on the CTC169 many times however
this one is costing me time. Any help will be appreciated.
Tommy Herman
Herman TV
250 School Ave SW
Taylorsville NC 28681