[TechAssist] Re: Possible RCA/Gemstar loss of audio Fix

Have not tried that fix yet Jay! ...Be "VERY INTERESTING" to see if simply
setting the zip code to
00000 will repair this loss of audio symptom and/or going to static
"problem". I've fixed (2) sets so far with the 1uf/50v cap (as discussed)
and so far no problems from them. Where did you hear about this "00000 Zip
code fix" from?

Danny Garris
Garris Radio & TV
New Bern, NC