[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer VSX405 Display part number request.

Ty, I have a manual for a slightly different model,  model VSX-403 and
the display is shown in the parts list as:

V801,  FL Tube  AAV1174

So it appears as though your number AAV7026-A is the one to go after.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7
Guelph Ontario Canada N1H 6J4