[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer SD-P6091-K Projo, need a mirror

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 10:01:42 -0500

Ok, thanks for your trouble anyway. We're going to check with a local=20
glass company today, maybe they can cut one to fit.

The Old Master Technician
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *
Fort Wayne Indiana             *

GERALD GANN wrote:
> Sorry: Jim nothing that big. Biggest I have is 38=94 across the top and=
 the rest of the dimensions are smaller. Hoping I could help. I=92m sure =
you were also. Maybe with the dimensions some else can help.  Sorry