[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer SD-P501Q projo(1988year) top foldover,occassionally "blinks" FIX

  • From: "peter kowalik" <pe.kow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:21:27 -0400

phil most of the Pioneer screens that I've seen can be removed from the
front to access the mirror. If the speaker grill does not come off easily
then they use 2 covers , 1 each side along the division between the screens
and spkr grill on either side of the control button assembly. remove covers
and Phillips screws....Peter   Keith's Stereo    burl ON
pe.kow@xxxxxxxxxxxx