[TechAssist] Pioneer House CD player CDP-C445 ordered a laser pickup and they subbed it and the coversion kit does not match my board

  • From: albert walfield <albertwalfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:27:17 -0300

I ordered the KSS-390A it came in and when I went to install it and found it
is a substitute for it. It is a KSS-240A with a   with a conversion kit for
the BD board.

My board does no match up with kit Supplied the components are in different
locations on board and the component values are different.
My BD board is a Sony BD Board part# 1-645-722-11. Is there a Modification
sheet for this BD board or is there any literature available so I can
install it for my Board.

Any Help would be appreciated in this matter.
Albert Walfield

Since 1974
Albert Walfield's Electronics

28 Mulock Rd.