[TechAssist] Re: Pioneer Auto/Rev Tape deckMod#CT-1150R

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 23:40:35 -0400

Hi Ken;I do understand your reply but it's my fault for not fully explaining
my reply to you &the group.These Pioneer motors are unique to there decks.I
have tryed in the past using generic general replacements & they won't
work.It's my mistake/oversite for not including that in my orginal post.Once
again tks to ''all'' for the i/p's..regards..
Don of HARTS-TVCR,''ASC''
Oromocto-NewBrunswick-Canada
Tel-506-357-9785-Fax-506-357-6010