[TechAssist] Re: Phillips/Magnavox - MD#25TR15C122 - Chas#25B800-7562 - Tuner and vertical

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 20:00:54 -0400

Donovan,
You may be working on four sets today, but there were almost 100 posts on this
list today.
Which ones will get answered?
The ones with more complete troubleshooting information.
Some of the guys on this list must think we are either miracle workers or mind
readers.
Before you click SEND, read your post to yourself and pretend you do NOT have
this
unit in front of you.
Now, does the post make sense?
Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com