[TechAssist] Re: Phillips60pp920217 (DPTV305) convergance prob

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 05:59:10 -0600

check the yoke,  make sure it didn't slide down,  seen this in several newer
sets,  tech support also alerted me on same,   otherwise,  stk's and bias
r's,   I've not seen any convergence modules go bad but have had two new
Philips ( brand new ) with leaky red tubes,  one or two drips fall right on
top of the module,    I'm really disappointed in these new sets .

Brock Electronics
5208  cr.3385
Independence Ks. 67301
620-331-0235