[TechAssist] Philips plasma 42PW99 6217

  • From: Paul Medvetz <paulcho@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 15:39:48 -0400

Have a customer with a Philips model 42PW99 6217 Picture has a
grainy appearance,It will vary on different sections of the=
 screen,
And on a dark seen picture has a ghostly appearance in addition=
the grainy picture. On a real bright seen picture is not bad. I=
 know
the problem is on the PDP panel, I changed one on another set=
 with
the same problem and it fixed it, What I was wondering if some=
 one
might of had this same problem and actually fixed the problem on=
 the
PDP panel without changing the whole panel.

Thanks for any help. Paul Medvetz

Tv-Service-Company
RR 3 Box 3550
Hazleton,Pa.18202