[TechAssist] Re: Philips TV Model: 32PT81S127. Chassi: 32H800. Set will not respond to remote control.

  • From: "Warren C." <warrenca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:44:28 -0400

David

Before removing the original chassis enter the Service Alignment Mode (SAM)
and read  and record the option codes and alignment values (when possible).
H8's are preprogrammed in the SSB only minor adjustments are needed.
Enter the Sam by entering 0625966 STATUS on the remote (may be a problem for
you).
The first display is the"entry menu" scroll to the needed adjustment and cursor
right. Select and make needed adjustments. Use "MENU" to back up to entry menu,
this saves your settings. This is taken from Philips notes.
I also have some of the basic default settings.             HTH

Warren C
Campbell's TV & Appliances
Cannington On