[TechAssist] Re: Philips Stereo model FW-C380/37 Amp section dead

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:26:14 -0500

VCC to IC's 7301 and 7302 is pin 12 and should be about 19 volts, each IC
has a fuse device which may not look anything like a normal fuse, ref # 1300
to pin 12 of 7302 and 1301 to pin 12 of 7301. They are labeled T3A15 on the
schematic.
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx
260-432-4486 Fax and Voice
Fax is always on
From: wolfe-mcse@xxxxxxx <wolfe-mcse@xxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 4:29 AM

>Howdy...
>

>Now you are doing something that my electronics instructor would jump on
ANY