[TechAssist] Philips Model 27K291, Chassis 27D101, Pictures washes out to blue

  • From: "Art Bevilacqua" <abevilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:40:04 -0400

This set arrived at the shop but I haven't seen it yet. It plays very =
well
for a while, then the picture becomes washed out and blue.

I searched around for a schematic (not in Force32), sams doesn't have =
this
model, but I did download a similar vintage sams.

This set is fairly old but the customer likes it. I suspect something on =
the
picture tube board, but would appreciate any prior experiences.

Thanks

Arthur Bevilacqua
Essex Radio & TV
40 Main St