[TechAssist] Re: Philips Magnavox TV/VCR Combo

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 15:39:31 -0500

Steven,
You need only post your message once.
Sometimes a simple cleaning of the LED lens will cure this problem.
You may need to clean the mode switch, or replace the center LED.
Be sure you block light from the sensors while you test unit.

Jeff
mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics